Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Talk Dirty to Me



Hey everybody, how have you been?

I've been nerding it up the last couple of days, due to I just got Guitar Hero 3, and I'm actually getting quite decent at it. Not enough to play against other players on Xbox live, but I'm slowly getting there, and boy my fingers are getting a work out too. I want to be good enough so that when I play against the boys out there, I can dominate them and humiliate them as good as I do with phone sex.

While playing "Talk Dirty to Me" by Poison is a helluva lot of fun, it doesn't beat the real thing, and by that I mean having lots of phone sex. Funny enough Slow Ride is also one of the songs you can play as well, and its no secret that I enjoy taking slow rides on a big thick cock once in a while.

If your in the mood to strum my clit with your nimble fingers, or taking a "slow ride" with me I'm always up for kinky play @ 1*888*662*6482.

Talk to you soon!

Hunter
1-888-662-6482
Aim: misshunter069
http://www.phonesexsuperstars.com/hunter.htm
http://www.nerd-dom.com

No comments: