Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nerdy Girl Phone Sex with Hunter


With the seasons change, I've been spending more time indoors, which one of my favorite activities is playing games with the frat boys, video games that is. Generally with games like Halo 3, World of Warcraft, and Mortal Kombat, I can easily kick their sorry loser asses, and sometimes that gives me good opportunities to show them true domination and humiliating defeats.


Last weekend, I was playing against 5 other guys on Halo 3, when I played a bet that the overall loser had to suck off the other 4 guys, or if I lost they all could gang-bang my pretty perfect pussy.


Imagine their surprise when I kicked all their asses, and had the president of the frat down on his knees, servicing cock the rest of the frat that night. I officially earned the title Halo queen that night, which I'm sure nobody will ever forget.


Have a forced bi, humiliation or kinky fantasy that you just have to share with your favorite nerdy girl, I can't wait to "play" with you.


Hunter


1-888-662-6482


http://www.nerd-dom.com

No comments: