Tuesday, October 9, 2007



I'm currently back at my parents house for the week, since they're out of town on vacation, and they wanted me to "hold down the fort". Well they never said anything about not having anyone over, so I decided to invite sissy boy James, to come along, since I figured I could use him for something.

Well he turned out to be useful afterall, when "D" called, and wanted a hot roleplay phonesex, where I would force him down on his knees, and start servicing a big hard cock, while I would plow "D"'s ass with my strap on and he came over and over again, and each time he came, I made him swallow his own load, like a good obedient slave boy.

The call made me so wet, and James, who was on his knees, was more than happy to start eating my pussy, while stroking his sissy boy cock, but instead he came all over my feet, but like a good cuckold bitch, he cleaned up after himself.

This week is shaping up to be wonderful, why not cum join in the kinky festivities.

Hunter
1-888-662-6482
http://www.nerd-dom.com
http://www.phonesexsuperstars.com/hunter.htm

No comments: